Sunday, September 14, 2008

I know it's been awhile since I last posted. Be looking for a bunch more sneak peeks in the coming weeks as my fall schedule is getting very full!! I've now posted my greeting cards on the Twelve Stones main site (remember, these are exclusively for my clients). I've added several additional ones since I posted them here on the blog. You may even find yourself in one of the samples! : ) Visit my site at www.twelvestonesphotography.com and click on "galleries", then "greeting cards". Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed making them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Blog!

This is the place for the latest updates and specials from Twelve Stones Photography. Subscribe to the blog by entering your e-mail address to the left. You will receive e-mail notifications when the blog is updated. Everyone who subscribes will be automatically entered for a FREE portrait session! The next drawing will be March 15!